VIDEOS
Monday morning Ethan walked into our bedroom and said "Hi mommy," Dad had not got him out of bed before going to work. Ethan was quite proud to show us how he had gotten out. Due to limited storage space in our new apartment we have to store some of our bigger containers in Ethan's room, he has figured out that it provides for a welcome escape. We even decided to get rid of the smaller container and he still gets out, we figure that as long as he doesn't get out in the middle of the night its probably a better alternative than falling out bed and hurting himself.
After getting Kristen's Cabbage Patch (from when she was a child) out of the closet and giving it to Ethan, and after he gave it many hugs and kisses, he sat down and proceeded to try to change it's clothes and change it's diaper. It was quiet funny to watch. He has now taken to carrying it with him everywhere, and saying "oooo baby." We even had to take it to the grocery store today! I think he is going to be a great big brother one day. I'm sure he will want to "help" with everything.
2 comments:
Oh, he is getting so big! Jonas has a baby doll too. The other day he put it in the swing and told it, "I have to vacuum, I'll be right back." I think it's helped for him to have his own baby when I have to take care of Hazel. Love the videos! Have a great day!
He is hilarious! Did he say "Score" when he made it safely out of the crib? Not to mention, he must be your parrot, he seems to say everything you would say while changing a stinky diaper. Can't wait to see you again!!
Post a Comment